Monday, December 14, 2009

Possible to cover piercing scars with make up?

I really want to get my cheeks pierced, I have been looking up infomation on them and stuff and I am guessing that they are going to scar if and when I choose to take them out, but I was just wondering when the scars are left will it be possible to cover them up with make up?





I also have my monroe done, that may scar a bit right?|||Makeup is not going to cover up holes. It will get caked in there and often looks even more obvious. Choose piercings wisely for long term effects. If you aren%26#039;t going to want holes down the road, skip them.|||The monroe will leave a scar and you can bet the cheek piercings would too.


There are a lot of foundation makeups on the market for good coverage.


Be careful getting your cheeks pierced - I heard you can pierce the lymph gland and it can smell etc. Do some thorough investigating before you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment