Saturday, December 26, 2009

If I have acne scars on my back & use a bronzer on my shoulders & upper back will it hide the acne scars?

...and if I use fake tan instead of bronzer, will it look weird because of the acne scars, or will it hide them? Help, please; I have a formal in a week.|||olive oil lightly applied at night or when your just hanging out will help the scars basically fade away so much this will not be a concern,promise!


The scent is noticeable only a minute or so,results,amazing!


Any scar,any place, stretch marks too....a little old lady told me that after I had a nasty scar under my eye...i just knew I would have to have plastic surgery....guess what.....olive oil worked.no plastic surgery! Cannot see the scar at all!


Try it!|||I have use the zenmed%26#039;s scar treatment. From the first day I tried Zenmed scar treatment, it worked really well. As a woman in her 40%26#039;s this kind of product quality has been lacking from other companies lately and it%26#039;s great to see people out there still committing themselves to creating great products that actually work. Really impressed with the product quality and results.Above all I am also impressed as their customer service is top-notch and it comes with 100% money back guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment