Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What will happen if I go to MEPS with scars on my wrist ?

I have 4 vertical scars on one wrist from cat scratches, and on my hands too. I also have one tiny one on my other wrist, I don%26#039;t remember how I got it. Theyre not raised or that noticeable but I%26#039;m kinda worried what theyll think about them...|||If they say something just tell them the honest truth. As long as there not like deep looking(like you cut yourself) you%26#039;ll be fine.|||I had scares all over my arms and wrist, I had a couple very deep ones across the wrist that looked self inflicted. I assured them it was from rabbits (seriously, those things can be brutal) and they said ok.


Don%26#039;t volunteer anything, if they don%26#039;t notice it sweet, if they do just say it%26#039;s a childhood injury from cats as you said, they should be fine with it.|||You will be fine. When I went to MEPS I had a huge scar across my throat from neck surgery 4 months before. It seriously looked like I had got my throat slit. And they either didn%26#039;t notice or didn%26#039;t say anything. So a few scratches should go unnoticed too.|||Physicians can tell the difference between superficial cat scratches and cutting.|||Usually the doctors at MEPS will know if they are self inflicted or not. Just be honest with them, tell them a cat did it. More than likely nothing bad will happen.|||they can tell the difference between self inflicted and non self inflicted. just be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment