Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have developed scars on my breast, stomach, and arm in the last few weeks. What is wrong with me?

Do I have have breast cancer or something? Someone please help me.|||Probably stretch marks, they can look like scars, also check your upper thigh and buttocks. If %26quot;scars%26quot; are present then you might have stretch marks|||You may have stretch marks.|||Maybe your having a alergic reaction.|||Go see a doctor, do not overlook if you havent had it before.|||Scars? What like?


They sound like stretch marks though. Atleast, they sound like common places to get them. Are they reddish-purple and have a grooved-into skin look? They probably are.


This can happen if you%26#039;ve recently gained a lot of weight or had a growth spurt. They won%26#039;t go away, but there are cocoa butters and vitamin E creams you can use that help them fade.





Good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment