Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of these scars?

i have a bunch of scars from when i was a child, i thought they would fade but they havnt. their VERY noticeable and annoy the **** outta me! how can i get rid of them or make them less noticeable?|||mederma will lighten them. or you can get laser surgery |||Hello Pretty.......................


Though we, as civilized human beings do not judge only by physical appearance, do not value people by the way they look, but these way outs below may help :





Way 1


You disguise those scars by excessive makeup, for the non face parts, wear clothes that cover them (the scars).





Way 2


Visit the skin treatment center. They%26#039;ll surely help you diminish all the scars. It is costly, but it%26#039;s worth it.





Way 3


Go for Chinese alternative skin treatment. They%26#039;ll give you some powders that will make your scars fade away. There%26#039;s no guarantee on how long and the effects, but sometimes it works. Try it on the hidden part of your skin that has the scar.





God bless you, girl !!








|||foundation works alot. just buy one that matches ur skin tone|||You could try putting neosporin on it.... but dunno.





accually no. theres nothing you can do|||You can try Bio-oil. It won%26#039;t get rid of the scars but it would make them less noticeable or so I%26#039;ve heard. I just bought a bottle myself to try.|||Mederma is a cream you can buy.


If you go to the doc/dermatologist they can recommend you some other things, I%26#039;m sure.


I%26#039;ve heard that the better working creams you can buy are pretty expensive though! |||Scars are scars...they are apart of you now!|||try preffer on


|||Don%26#039;t focus on them. You can purchase products in drug stores that will lighten them up....also they will lighten with aging...then later in life may get darker. I wouldn%26#039;t worry. If it bothers you that much...try some of the new powder blemish makeup.|||It depends what kind of scars they are, I have stretch mark scars on my hips since I was 12 and over the years theyve faded and aren%26#039;t as noticeable anymore.


I did go to the chemist once when I was reallty bothered about them and bought this special oil that was sposed to fade them.. don%26#039;t really think it did much though.


check out this website for options that will cost probably a hell of a lot more http://www.carefair.com/skincare/How_to_Fade_Scars_207.html|||well where are they on legs or what and what are they from because some cant fade |||2nd skin scar gel works pretty good. Tanning does too. I have a scar on my forehead and when i was 17 i use to tan alot and now (im 19) and you can barely even see it. Even i have to look really hard and feel around to find it.|||I had a scar that was very noticeable and irritated me, I tried Mederma which is an OTC cream and after a couple uses the scar faded (not gone but less noticeable).

No comments:

Post a Comment