Saturday, December 26, 2009

How deep do your emotional scars run?

Be specific.|||Pretty dam deep. Deaths - Mom, Cousin, 2 Aunts, 2 Uncles, and more bad relationship scars then I care to remember.|||wow a great question . my emotional scars are bottomless, in my life, ive been pushed above and beyond my limit constantly.|||My story is too long....But I flat lined 3 times|||Very deep. My mum %26amp; brother always laugh at me for not letting go of things from the past.|||As deep as I let them.





When I was younger they consumed me at times...now they are so faded I have to be reminded of them.





There are ways to be healed of them, and those ways are so worth the effort you must put forth.|||At times, I tend to feel like they are completely in the past and that nothing can stop me now- therefore, they feel forgotten %26amp; so far away. And I love that feeling. But other times, they cause me much anxiety and I would do ANYTHING to rid my mind of them. It hurts. I%26#039;m thinking of starting therapy...





But, life is too short. I%26#039;m learning that. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment