Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i clear the pimples scars on my back? Applying cream takes too long for scars to lighten... Help!!!!?

I have terrible scars on my back from acne as well


Creams take too long and are way too difficult for me to put on myself, the only thing that I have found to work is to get chemical peels every once in awhile.


They don%26#039;t cost that much, they only hurt a teeny bit while the acid is on but after the skin is done peeling it looks so much better.





OR sometimes if I%26#039;m consistent with putting a toner on my back the scars do fade a bit and my back clears up alot.|||excellent !!! Report Abuse
|||dermaline skin whitening cream..


it%26#039;s potent enough to get rid of dark skin pigmentations.|||I heard that Prefer On is supposed to be really good. It is advertised on tv all the time.|||I heartily recommend Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





Very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment