Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i get rid of my acne scars?

i never pick my spots! but i still have acne scars. They are red and all over the place, particularly my cheeks and chin. I know I would look a million times better if I didnt have them. What can I do? I know they will go on their own accord in a few years time, but by that time ill be settled down with a hubby and i wouldnt want to look so good for the men out there. lol. i dont want to have to wear makeup. help me!|||yes they will fade away eventually,


but to make it faster you can put vitamin e oil on them,


it works very well, also if you just lay out in the sun for awhile


you will notice that the scars will start blending in with your scin more and when you tan fades so will your acne scars, its like you never had them in the first place,


and i know this from first hand experience.


we were up at my lakehouse and i had a few scars on my forehead


my dad told me to go lay out in the sun and get a tan,


so i did and from when summer ended me skin kept losing its tan but the scars were also dissapearing to and now its winter and my skin is perfectly flawless, no bumps or scars.


the sun works miracles!|||Acne scar treatment actually starts from the acne treatment itself. Medications such as Interlesional Corticosteroid Injection, Isotretinoin, Oral Antibiotics, Topical Retinoids, Topical Antimicrobials, Oral Contraceptives and many more are also at the same time become the cure for the after-effect of the acne. These medicines also help to clean the depth of the pimples, which results in cleaner healing process, rather than just a normal healing by any skin care cream or lotion.|||By vitamin E oil capsules you can get them at most supermarkets. Pierce the capsule with a pin/needle and rub into the skin, the oil will take a long time to rub in as it%26#039;s thick. This has brilliant scar healing qualities. Do this every night before you go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment