Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to stop scars itching?

I have a lot of scars on my legs from DSH, and some of them are very itchy. I use a moisturiser containing vitamin E every day and I also use pure vitamin E oil daily, but it doesn%26#039;t seem to be helping. Does anyone know of anything which would help the itching? I asked my GP, he said just to continue moisturising, and once they were properly healed I could consider using low dose hydrocortisone. The scars are around 6 months old.|||How it works





Polysporin* Scar Solution* uses clinically proven silicone sheet technology, the same technology used for years by plastic surgeons and burn centres, to help make old and new scars a more natural colour and reduce their size by mimicking the natural barrier function of normal, healthy skin.





i used to market earlier , it really helps..|||Don%26#039;t Itch|||Drink more....|||Stop scratching them. Drink lots of water. Stay away from the chemical 5h!t|||Try Aveno lotion. it%26#039;s mild and non-irratating|||not sure about your scars.but i had operation on my knees. they itched like crazy doctor gave me e45 cream it worked great. it stopped the scars itching till they healed

No comments:

Post a Comment