Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i get rid of my acne scars in two weeks?

two weeks would be perfect but im fine with a month to. i dont know how to remove them. they are all over my face mainly on my right cheek and forehead though. I have scabs from the acne and when i shower in the morning my loopah i scratch the scabs off. what can i use to get rid of them so my face can go back to normal and get lighter. I have african american skin btw|||have you tried using benzaclin? (its a prescription acne medication and it works good on scars too..it can be expensive so try asking your doctor to prescribe you benzyl peroxide and clyndamiacin in a sulfur form)....also try a natural mask (i use sandalwood powder- i think you can find it at indian stores, mix it with turmeric, plain yogurt or milk, honey, and lemon)...you can also buy this at home micro dermabrasion kit at Ulta (its really affective on fading your scars I bough it I think its about $30 dollars and it has this brush thing that rotates and it comes with a scrub that you put on your face and use the brush).....you can also try bleaching your skin to fade the scars ( I don%26#039;t know the affects it would have on your skin but it does kind of burn)..|||Scars aren%26#039;t exactly something you can get rid of. They%26#039;re permanent, but the do make creams to make them appear less noticeable. It%26#039;s called Maderma, but I don%26#039;t know how effective it actually is. Picking your scabs off is likely why you have such bad scarring to begin with and the loofah can grow bacteria and irritate the skin and cause more acne. Gently was your face with clean hands and don%26#039;t pick at your acne or any scabs that you may have.|||i urderstand it sucks to have acne cuz i have it n i use kinda like a proactive thing but the only thing it does is thst it makes ur skin dry also proactive makes it dry to so now i dont use abythin n i get them ones in a wile but it does duck...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO GET RID OF THEM PLZ?|||Nature has its best and permanent way, try to spend your precious time to look at my video in youtube.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo429WmPd鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment