Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hi, plz tell me the fastest natural way to disappear pimple scars ?

plz help me i want to disappear my pimple marks within a week plz give me a true successful answers and also if u know plz tell me how to disappear dark circles around my eyes.|||Time is the best thing for acne scarring. You could get dermabrasion, but it%26#039;s an intense surgery and it takes months for the skin to heal fully.





Microderm may help a little bit, but you need to repeat the process a lot to get the best results.





I have acne scarring, and over the course of about a year and a half, it%26#039;s cleared up nicely. But you won%26#039;t be able to get rid of it in a week.





As for the dark circles, you can cover those up with makeup pretty well.


|||use nozema! moisturize everyday with kiss my face products.


i also use natural oils like tea tree oil and lemon grass they are good for your skin on a daily basis!


answer mine? thanks


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||neutrogena has a face gel tht gets rid of them quick. people say under eye circles come from not enough sleep but mine never go away. i use stick concealer and it hides them pretty wel during the day :)|||Vitamin D

No comments:

Post a Comment