Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guys, would you see girl as less attractive if she has acne marks and scars?

If a girl could be considered pretty, but has several acne marks and scars over her face, would you consider her as attractive vs. a girl who doesn%26#039;t have any problem with her skin? Does a girl having acne, acne marks and scars make you want to have second thoughts on dating her?|||I currently am dating a girl with much noticeable scarring. It hasn%26#039;t made nor did it ever make a difference at all to me. It%26#039;s down to me actually finding her more attractive than anyone else because I genuinely like her, because I connected with her personally very well before we got more serious, and her self image and self esteem are better than mine, yet another one of many many reasons why I adore her.|||Try to keep the right perspective on things. Yes, some guys will find that less attractive and not be interested. Guess what, some guys wouldn%26#039;t be interested in you if you were too tall, short, or Afghani, or had big hips, or small ones, or whatever other thousand traits you could imagine. I know it%26#039;s your face so it seems like a huge deal, but any one guy may or may not be attracted to you for any number of other reasons.





Hopefully that helps!|||unfortunatly I would have to say that there are very shallow people out there that would probably not date the girl with the acne scars.





The thing is this, Be yourself and you will find a person that will like you for you.





The nice thing is is that the acne scars will help you get rid of all the Jerks that would have hurt you in the 1st place )|||if you have a great smile, beautiful eyes and a nice personality then the rest doesn%26#039;t matter to me. I have dated girls who have had acne scars before and I have dated heavy girls too. If a guy judges you for your appearance only then he is a dog and you don%26#039;t need him any way.|||everyone gets acne


i would understand but if her personality was bad and her skin was bad i wouldnt date her that would just give me another reason not to date her


id rather have a girl with acne scars and a great personality then a girl with flawless skin with a bad personality


hope that helped|||A huge part of a girls hotness is her personality. A girl with lots of character is way more attractive on many more levels than just a pretty face.|||yeah that can be an obstacle. I also find some girls who have the same problem but they are super sweet and their bodies make you drool! I don%26#039;t mind dating as long as they have good personality and that%26#039;s what matters.|||A guy who WOULD give her second thoughts is not the guy you want to date. A guy would WOULD date her is the kind of guy who will love you for YOU....and worth keeping.|||I don%26#039;t think that the scars matter much. If she%26#039;s attractive, then thats ok. No seconds thoughts on acne or scars, but other things like personality etc might give me second thoughts.|||my boyfriend doesnt mind my scars on my face but i was dumped by my ex bf cos he didnt like them





my boyfriend says as long as u feel pretty i think you are beautiful :)





some guys mind where others dont|||Honestly, no. Almost all teenage girls and boys have them, including me. There are girls who are real pretty and have them. People won%26#039;t look at them much, or even pay attention.|||if he wants sex no if he wants u then ya lets just face it ur gonna look bad n he wont ever want u to meet his frnz n ol basically it will hurt u only|||i can connect the dots

No comments:

Post a Comment