Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If you noticed your teen daughter had cuts/scars on her arms, what would you do?

✿I would give her a big hug, call a counselors%26#039;s office, and probably cry.✿|||I would talk to her about what%26#039;s going on in her life. I would try to get her to open up to me. However, I realize that this behavior indicates a problem I couldn%26#039;t deal with on my own and I would take her to a psychiatrist. I would hope that she%26#039;d respond well to that and to my attempts to help her.|||You could buy ice cream sit in you couch with her and talk to her about it.The ice cream is just for relaxation.Ask her if somethings wrong.Go straight to the point couse us teens don%26#039;t really like playing around the bush.Then when she tells you why don%26#039;t get angry,sympathize with her,chill,tell her that cutting doesn%26#039;t solve problems.|||Honestly I wouls ask her and if she refuesed to talk i would tell her no matter what it was that youd always listen. By the way im 15 so you can trust my advice. also dont have an oh my gosh tone when she tells you about something.|||Talk to her about it-don%26#039;t be confrontational, just be understanding. she may be going through a very tough time at school. if she does not feel comfortable with you best thing is to advice her to do counselling.|||just act calm ask her, be nice, and just ask her why she did it, maybe it wasnt even from self harm, it cud just be cut from anything, if she stil doesnt answer, id talk to her freinds|||talk to her, ask her when and why, dont confront her by screaming and yelling but just come to her calm and ask her then and seek help and counseling|||Ask her why she is sad they cut them self when they r sad|||Send her to a psychologist.|||earn her trust first then speak about it.|||ask her if they are self inflicted

No comments:

Post a Comment