Saturday, December 26, 2009

Getting rid of / diminishing appearance of scars?

In late May, early June, I burned the back of my calf on a motorcycle.


Now I have a scar about 1 inch wide and 1 inch high.


It%26#039;s pinkish in the middle and brownish around the edges.





My legs were one of my favorite features before,


but now I feel awkward wearing shorts again.





Does anyone know how I can diminish the appearance,


or preferably get rid of this scar altogether?|||girl, with a face like that i doubt you should worry about a silly little one inch scar... think of it as a battle wound... a motorcycle huh, i%26#039;m sure there%26#039;s a cool story behind that one.





|||Hi, Tiffany...





Some people had disminished the appearance of scars with tattooes... Think about it, it%26#039;s just my advice, I don%26#039;t know about your feelings... Take advices from tattoists, there%26#039;s some good artists between themselves...





Luck...


.|||ok well bio oil does NOT work


and i%26#039;m pretty sure there is a surgery to reduce the appearance of them? |||vitamin e oil works great on scars and stretch marks.|||bio oil is great for that try it you wont be dis apointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment