Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best remedy for hiding scars?

I have three scars on my leg and they aren%26#039;t very attractive. Does anyone have a remedy or suggestion for hiding these? Even if its only temporary?|||...maybe try a concealer,look in the make up section in the supermarket...i have a 8cm scar from the removal of a skin cancer so i know how u feel...i have been using an orange color oil called bio oil...it has reduced the rednesss of it quite well.....good luck...|||there is a vitamin complex that can do the job in less time, if interested email me. make sure your settings allow me to reply back|||There are specific creams that fade scars, I used them on a scar on my forehead and it has faded significantly.





Look out for creams like Elicina, but the best, for me anyway is Mederma, its about 拢20 per tube, but well worth it





I hope it works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment