Monday, December 14, 2009

Do you have any scars that bother you?

My husband has a scar on his forehead just past his hair line. It%26#039;s been bothering him lately. He says it kind of itches. Is this normal or should he see a doctor. The scar is about 12 years old.|||I fall off a slide when I was about 6 years old. And I have a scar on the back of my head. I%26#039;m almost 30 and every once in a while it will itch. I%26#039;ve never went to a doctor about it. I think it is okay.|||Your very welcome! Thanks! Report Abuse
|||It is common for a old or new scar to itch but there are over the counter treatment now that really do work to decrease the size of the scar.|||my scars itch sometimes, it%26#039;s just because that skin is more sensitive than others, and dries out easier i think. but the only scar i have that bothers me is the one on my stomach from my brain surgery! yeah, it%26#039;s true, figure that one out!|||sometimes the will itch. My only scar is from a c-section, and it is just 4 months old so it still hurts.. Tell him if it really bothers him to go to the Dr about it|||yes, in my head. I had 20 stitches in it. I cant cut my hair as short as I would like because of it. oh well, if I hadnt been looking for that car, it would have been in the face and it would be REAL screwed up looking. bright side to everything I guess.|||I have a scar across the bottom of my right heel from surgery I had in 1987. I was 12 years old and the surgery was done to remove a plantars wart. The scar is a LOT bigger than the wart ever was and, to this day, every once in a while it%26#039;ll bug me. It won%26#039;t hurt, but it won%26#039;t be comfortable to put weight on it, either. My podiatrist has said that I have excess amount of scar tissue internally from the surgery and that%26#039;s what causing the irritation.|||not really|||i have 15 year old scars that still itch sometimes, it%26#039;s normal|||My roommate has a BIG scar on is stomach he got when he was 10. He is now 28 %26amp; says that it still itches. So it%26#039;s normal.|||no|||my scars are over 3 years old and they still itch. it%26#039;s normal|||Well i don%26#039;t have scars but i do have stretch marks. I really hate them and I%26#039;m so young and haven%26#039;t had any children has yet, so its really puzzling on how i got them. I have some on my lower back, breasts, hips and buttock.|||yeah I hve one on my leg from a scrape when i fell of my bicycle, whoops. I was learning how to do without training wheels, ran into a bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment