Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does Hirudoid cream help fade sunken acne scars?

I popped a lot of pimples on my face and now It left me with sunken tiny ice pick like scars on my cheeks.Does Hirudoid cream help reduce the appearence of the scars?|||no, you have to have icepick scars cut out if there deep and trade it for a linear scar or white line. Or do laser but they wont be surface level, they will improve though. I tried mederma and bio oil, it didnt work. I read good reviews on silika cameillia oil so i bought it just recently.





Try creams before getting them cut out. They will supposidly look better if they are cut out since it will look like a tiny line rather than a hole. But, I would suggest first trying bio oil, snail cream, or silika camellia oil before doing surgery. Strivectin SD as well. Neutrogena acne mark fading peel is for red marks not scars. Strivectin worked on my stretch marks a little bit but it did nothing for my indents. I have a few..thats what im doing.. trying to fix them before getting surgery.. its only a hundred dollars per scar.





how did you get icepick scars? I have 2 on my cheek but its from picking them.. in the future leave your zits alone and see a dermatologist.|||hydrogen peroxide solves all skin problems!!! praise god


jesus as my witness i will not lie





go buy some hydrogen peroxide at csv or walgreen buy a spray bottle pour the hp in the bottle





spray it on your back 2 times per day or arm or where ever you have acne or a cut or weird thing





after 1 week go back to spray one time per day





the oxygen will get under the skin and kill all bacteria


do not do too much once per day is enough usually just watch to not dry out your skin too much anyway it works and in 4 weeks you will be acne free no lie





jesus as my witness it works if you dont do it your dumb 1.50 verses a doctor visit those liars they know it works youtube it youll see google it youll see|||Hemorrhoid cream right? Not that I know of. I do know that Neutrogena Acne Mark fading peel will help with those scars.|||No but it is good for bags under your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment