Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I reduce the look of scars?

I used to cut myself when I was around 13 until about 15. My left hand has many cuts on the underside which is still very visable. I have a few scars on my leg...when I ran out of places. I have gotten over the cutting phase and gotten help. I haven%26#039;t done it since and I regret it! How can I reduce the look of these scars? People probably think I%26#039;m crazy|||cocoa butter,cream,oil use it everyday %26amp; you will notice a decrease in the appreance of the scar you can also try scar creams %26amp; treatments from the store goodluck C=|||Bio-Oil





it does wonders! you can usually buy it from pharmacys/chemists its quite exspensive but its really really good!





works on stretch marks, scars etc|||use the scar stuff from rite aid|||you can use reconstructive surgery, its not expensive and if you can get a doctor%26#039;s approval, its covered by insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment