Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best product or any that can help remove scars?

scarzone ointment (i used to be a cutter and when i realized I needed to get rid of %26#039;em it helped A LOT!) Neosporine if they%26#039;re fresh.|||bio oil!!!!!





is my best friend, i suffered from acne scarring from when i had bad acne at the age of 11 to 14 and i have been using bio oil everyday for 7 months and my scars are barely there anymore! it doesnt clog your skin as it is a special formula and this may sound wierd but its like a non oily oil haha.





all you do is apply to your face or wherever needed after either cleansing or washing yourself. this may take up to six months to show effect as to the severity of the scarring. it contains a special active indgredient called purcellin oil which speeds up healing and evens out the skin pigment. you can use it anywhere onyour body and its great and only costs about $15 and you use it in place of your moistiser. so you have a moisteriser and scar treatment in one!





good luck!|||Bio Oil is by far the best product!


I have had serious acne and it left me with some pretty serious scars on my face and back, I brought some Bio Oil which is not very expensive and can be brought at any supermarket or pharmacy. I%26#039;m not sure how Bio Oil works but I know there has been a significant change in the skin on my face and back and the scars are hardly noticeable.





Thats what I recommend|||bio oil. helps remove scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging skin. for more info- www.bio-oil.info|||healthy diet, and time is about the only normal way... there are silicone patches and lotions that may help though.





I have many scars...mannnyyy... they%26#039;re fading off year by year though|||Try to exfoliate daily as well, it takes a while but if you scrub off the dead skin cells then the scars will start to fade.|||There is a method i think it is with a laser , all the scars will disappear|||vitamin e capsules|||mederma :)|||depends on what kind of scars but vitamin e helps.|||there isint any you have to do laser surgery|||bio oil is the best. $13 at walmart and it actually works|||Self Asteem|||Mederma b/c I had a dog bite on my face and it went away.|||haha mann..when i dang oh cut my lip man, dang oh scar use neosporin man...yo|||try bio oil hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment