Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to clear away scars?

Ok so, i had this spot on my nose ages ago and it finally went but its left a small scar on my nose and it is visible. I HAVE to get rid of this so any help is very much appreciated thank you.





So... any suggestions?|||Try Bio Oil. I heard its supposed to work.|||Bio oil or vitamin e cream|||Mederma is a miracle worker ill tell you that right now... i have horrible scarring from my car accident or i did. i have used mederma for 6 months and my scars are almost gone.|||vitamin k cream, or vitamin e if you can find that.|||I swear by this - Scar ZONE. It%26#039;s amazing. I had some acne scars on my face and this faded it by the next day! And it does NOT cause break outs. TRY IT. You can get it at any drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment