Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know how to get rid of acne scars?

well... that%26#039;s my biggest problem on my face right now... my acne scars... now, I don%26#039;t have enough self-confidence to face people.. how can I face my problem if the problem is my face? is it possible to reduce it through detoxifying?|||I%26#039;ve heard %26#039;Bio oil%26#039; is supposed to be very good for any scarring. It contains lots of vitamins and essential oils to help your skin recover. Good luck.|||There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html|||u can use mild normal face cream just 2 reduce driness and by time this scars will go.|||One says beauty comes from inside... So, beside using all sort of creams and potions on your face, take a look at your eating/drinking habits.





Hydration is very important for the skin - drink at least 6 glasses of water daily.





Try a detoxification cure - plain yougurt plus a lot of chopped parsely - for 1-3 days (depends how long you can do it). You can repeat that monthly.





Eat lots of (fresh) fruits, and NO chocolate based products (for some time).





Periodically, try a peeling lotion or a substitute: I use moist wheat bran to rub my face, and then wash - from time to time (not frequently)





Before going out, you can try some makeup - will cover skin imperfections till your bright new skin will %26quot;emerge%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment