Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Old Bug Bite Scars: What should I use to remove them?

I have 2 year old scars from bug bites on my legs and would really like to get rid of them. I tried Mederma and it hasn%26#039;t been working. I was thinking of using a stretch mark remover cream but I wasn%26#039;t sure if that would work; or will it? Any suggestions?|||Vitamin E capsules sometimes works on scars.You just break the capsule and rub into skin,although it will not always clear them up it will make them less noticeable.And yes I know you take them too,not necessary if you are using it tpopical.I know it does wonders for bad burns,like when cooking.|||Shea butter and cocoa butter both help reduce the appearance of scars, especially when the scars are new. Apply several times a day after the would is closed, or follow the directions on the bottle if you pick up one from your local pharmacy for the purpose.|||Have you considered sandpaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment