Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i get rid of the scars!?

Ok so when i was little i had real bad chicken pox and coz i scratched them so much they hav left me with holes in my face! I hat 4 circular scars in a group on my forehead and smaller random ones on the rest of my face is there anything i can use to get rid of them or minimize the look? x please help! By the way i live in the uk so i can%26#039;t get products in u.s.a! thanks x|||Yes, there are ways to make them less noticable. Just look in any CVS store or even your local supermarket. There a re bound to be many types of scam minimizers or gels that you might have to apply once or twice a day.





So yes, there are ways to make scars less noticable.|||honestly the pock mark scars don%26#039;t go away. i am 32 and have one over my eyebrow from when I was 5 and it is still there. if it is just normal type scar, red/dark colored, those fade over time, but if it is the crater like chicken pox scar, they don%26#039;t go away.|||You just have to wait a few years then they fade away. Sorry, i don%26#039;t know any medicine in UK. I live in Eastern United States Massachusetts, newton-one of the safest place in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment