Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good scar remover? im getting married in about 1yr and i have scars on my legs from shaving and random nicks?

whats a really good scar remover that works great?|||neosporin|||I think just plain Vitamin E Oil works great. If they%26#039;re small scars and you just need a bit, you can buy the Vitamin E capsules and just pierce them open when you need %26#039;em. Or if you don%26#039;t feel like messin with that, or you need more at a time, then you can just buy a bottle. Apply twice daily, and you%26#039;ll be seeing a huge difference in no time.|||Scars are called scars for a reason; they will never be removed. However, you can smooth them out so they%26#039;re barely noticeable.





Last year, I broke both of my arms (I%26#039;m an utter moron for how I did it) and I had to have surgery. Turns out I have two large scars on both arms. The doc told me to use vitamin-E capsules for two months and the color/size will diminish. I did, and they did.





They sell vitamin-E capsules in large containers. They%26#039;re gel capsules. Using a toothpick, make a hole in one side of the capsule, squeeze out the goo onto your scars, and rub it in. It will really help.





Good luck :)|||try cocobutter (not the lotion) but pure cocoabutter, vitamin e oil, aloe vera works well too and start taking liquid vitmains it will help you%26#039;re skin repair itself. dr.weils for origins has a good liquid supplement.|||mederma works really good, yu could aska doctor to see waht they think, they usually have good imput about stuff like that =]|||Bio-Oil.|||Just use a pin to prick a hole in a Vitamin-E gel, and apply that to the scar tissue every night.|||mederma works greta|||Mederma.|||Mederma or Bio oil|||mederma for kids? its purple..

No comments:

Post a Comment