Saturday, December 26, 2009

How To Get Rid Of Zits/Pimple Scars?

I started Getting Zits And Pimples At An Early Age So I started Popping, Yeah I Know Bad Idea Now that i am Older I Am Using This Cream The Doctor Gave Me. It Seems To Be Working, But How Do I Get Rid Of these Dumb Scars For Good Because it seems like i still have zits.


Oh Yeah And I Am Starting To Drink Lots OF Water.|||ignore all of the rubbish people say about food and drink and water etc i have recently seen a dermatologist and have been told it is about a hormone imbalance x


they gave me several products which have worked wonders x


i was told to go to Holland and Barret and seek there help by my gp x


i did so and they gave me aloe vera creams and evening primrose x


these are tablets to be taken three at a time once at night after eating you get 250 tablets for 拢8.99 and in two months my skin is much clearer x


it just takes perseverance and patience to get the clear skin i so badly want x


good luck hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment