Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have some scars on my right leg?

I have some scars on my right leg from past experiences, like following or me and my sister fighting. They are so ugly. My mom bought me cocoa butter and I%26#039;ve been putting it on my scars twice a day for about 3 days. Should I keep doing this or is it a waste of my time? I%26#039;ve had scars on my arms, really bad ones too but they go away over time. But on my legs they never do. What can I do?|||Try Mederma, but make sure you apply it according to the directions.





I have two scars on my legs, one is really going away since using it and the other is as well... but since then I put another one on there, unfortunately, running into the wall.|||maderma works pretty well|||there are some products that do cover scars


but I don%26#039;t know the exact name


but your family doctor should be able to help

No comments:

Post a Comment