Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i rid off my scars into my feet? i used a lot of medication. what is the best to do?

i just want my scars it doesn%26#039;t show up when i wear a short or skirts. can u help me about this please? thanks|||Creams to remove black spot on your face will remove scars or black spots in any part of your body... Ambien or Mederma are excellent creams. Start spreading the cream over the affected area in the nights and when you take your shower in the morning use a scrub cream to remove the dead cells from your skin. (I use Apricot scrub from St Ives, Is cheap and good).





Do not use the cream during the day, don%26#039;t take sun light in the area before to wash it very well.





Doing this every day and you will se results in a couple of months. Be patient.|||use cover up when you wear sandles.

No comments:

Post a Comment