Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will this lotion help get rid of my acne scars?

I have acne scars all over my cheeks, and they%26#039;re RED very hard to get rid of. I just purchased Vital Care%26#039;s Aloe vera pure skin lotion. I heard that vitamin E was key to fade away acne scars? This lotion is 100% concentrated, goes on nicely- and makes my skin NOT even oily! It%26#039;s great, and it contains: vitamins A, D %26amp; E. So I was wondering, can it help fade away my acne scars?|||I have actually used a supplement to start improving my skin problems and so far have been seeing really good results.





After using all sort of creams and lotions I decided that maybe I should %26quot;attack%26quot; the problem from the inside out, back to the root of the problem and soon started seeing my skin clear up.





I agree though that vitamin E does help to a certain degree, but as always, only if you get a high concentrated quality product.





Good luck!|||Vitamin E certainly can help you getting rid of any scars but from my experience, you need to use the high concentrated one. Normally vitamin E oil would be better because we can get it in higher concentration compared to vitamin E cream.





You must also rub it for a few minutes to get its effect faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment