Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can some scars make a guy more attractive?

Yeah, I don%26#039;t mean like some huge,deep, ugly scars all over the face. I mean like 1 or 2 small ones. I have a little vertical scar right above my right eyebrow...got it when I was trying to do a knife trick at the age of 4 : )...Im not self conscious about it or anything but it just got me thinking...can some scars add to a man%26#039;s %26quot;repertoire%26quot;?|||Um yes. Scars make guys look sexy. unless there%26#039;s like thousands of achne scars...but i do know a guy who actually pulls off achne scars....he is SO good-looking|||As long as it%26#039;s not a bunch of acne scars you should be cool.|||i dont mind a few. shows how tough they are. lol. no i personally like scars, they%26#039;re kinda like storytellers.|||lol.





x|||in my opinoin.. i don%26#039;t think soo...

No comments:

Post a Comment