Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i get rid of acne scars?

I have some scars from past pimples and I hate wearing cover-up so is there any way I can easily get rid of them without further damaging my skin?|||If they%26#039;re deep...then you can%26#039;t get rid of them.|||i really wanna know this too cause i have the same problem, sorry this isnt a helpful answer.





|||Two great procedures that I use because I also HAD acne scars, but no longer do: Microdermabrasion and chemical peels.





Both are procedures that remove dead layers of skin. Those layers are damaged, obviously, that%26#039;s why you have scars and other damage like that.





You can get both of these things done at a dermatologist office or a med-spa. Both treatments run about 100 bucks. But they%26#039;re definitely worth it.





Want more information on them? Let me know! I%26#039;ll get little more in depth with what each one does and how it%26#039;s done!





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment