Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone used bio oil and were you successful of getting rid of scars/stretch marks?

i have been using it for a month and half and my scars only are getting a little lighter but its still visible. i was wondering how long will it take my scars are red dots from acne i had before and its on my cheeks :( |||I%26#039;ve found Bio oil pretty sucessful with my scars..


And you%26#039;ve been only using it for a month and a half , give it some more time, its a good sign that your scars are already gettin lighter.


It also takes as much time as the condition of your scars, if they are deep and dark it will take a little while longer but dont give it up, Just give it time and you should see good results.|||so i asked my cousin%26#039;s wife (who is a dermatologist) about bio oil (coz i have stretch marks on my shoulders) and she said that it only helps FADE the stretch marks/scars but doesnt get rid of them. she said there isnt rlly a way to fully get rid of the stretch marks/scars, only to be able to fade them.





|||i used it 3 months before birth and 5 months after it did nothing lightened them a little not that much would not recommend it,,

No comments:

Post a Comment