Saturday, December 26, 2009

Natural home remedies for scars?

I have a few scars on my hands that haven%26#039;t completely healed yet and I%26#039;d like to get rid of them - if not completely, at least less visible. They%26#039;re still red and they haven%26#039;t turned completely white yet, so I assume it is still treatable? I%26#039;ve tried everything, from rubbing lemons on them, rubbing cocoa butter, vitamin E, honey...but they didn%26#039;t seem to work; or maybe I just didn%26#039;t do it right? Can someone kindly tell me some home remedies for scars that work efficiently? Thank you.|||my mom told me that rubbing the area with pretty much any one of those will make it lighten. you just have to spend a good amount of time actually rubbing the spot. maybe for a good 15-20 minutes at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment