Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of scars?

I have burn scars on my face and neck, that are raised and bother me. Besides, I do not think it makes a good impression when I first meet people. How can I make them fade? I do not have very much money. Any help is appreciated.|||Mederma works good you can get it at like Wal Mart or other supercenters its like $23 dollars though. um coco butter helps fade scars but im not sure if it would have any effect on burns though, but you could try it.|||%26quot;Scarguard%26quot; works well... it%26#039;s on amazon.com for $22. You may want to look into whether it%26#039;s suitable for burn scars specifically though. I fell and had a scar from stitches on my forehead and it was incredibly noticable... I saw results within days of the first application of the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment