Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to cure the chicken pox scars..?

I have chicken pox and my scars are starting to appear how to make them disappear more quickly to less than one week and how to make faster the process of the vesicle turning into the scab what to do.... tnhxx.. oh and to faster the process of the scab into the scar and how much days takes each process|||Don%26#039;t scratch or pick. You shouldn%26#039;t have scars unless you picked them open. This is not something you can do in a week. Your skin does not regenerate that quickly. It just can%26#039;t be done.|||You cannot heal chicken pox scars (that is why they say dont scratch).....I have had one on my face since I was four (it was the one I picked at the most I suppose).....you can only wait and ease the itching by applying anti itch ointment (there is this classic pink one that I cant recall the name of)

No comments:

Post a Comment