Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of scars?

I have got really bad scarring on my legs from eczema and am going on holiday in 7months, it has been there for years now and looks awful, I wont reveal my legs by wearing skirts but obviously it is going to be too hot to wear trousers abroadin Greece. Do you know any proven scar cream or treatment that is cheap but works|||My sister is a beauty therapist and she always recommends using bio-oil on scars. Apparently its very effective if used everyday.


You can buy this in stores like boots and superdrugs (in the UK) or the chemist.


Hope this help.|||hate to discourage, but more than likely there is nothing that removes permanate scar, just like stretch marks, some expensive creams claim to and i have tried but didnt work


talk with your doctor to see if they have anything for this type of scars


how about some cute to the knee leggings a cute baby doll top with cute shoes


good luck|||i had sugurey on my knee last year and the doctor told me to put vitamin e on it..my scar is gone.





just buy vitamin e capsules, cut one open, and rub the gel on your scar everyday a couple times a day.





hope this helps.|||Vitamin E capsules are great! Just break them open and apply them once a day or more if desired! Best of all, no added chemicals ; o natural! Hope this helps :)|||Yes if you want proven use Arbonne we are the one and only company with that because of our ingredients we work and work very well you will love using our aromatherapy sea salt scrub on your legs I shave with it to die for awesome and our body lotion and serum in the nutrimin c re9 line and you will see a diffference right away and have a great trip just click on my profile and order this today and say good by to jean and show off your legs again. your so welcome. I will come right to your door|||bio oil its also used for stretch marks, it about 拢10 in boots the chemists

No comments:

Post a Comment