Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars?

I had two zits in the middle of my forehead, until i popped them. Now it%26#039;s just flat and red, it%26#039;s not a lump anymore. I could tell that the redness is inside, but I don%26#039;t know how to get rid of them. I really want to try to get rid of some of the redness by Monday. Is this possible? If not, what are some ways that will help to get rid of the scars in a couple weeks?|||You can try using triple antibiotic ointment for new pimples, for scars you can try Vitamin E oil or Mederma (there are generic equivalents to this product in most of the drugstores). I would also recommend a consultation with a dermatologist (dr who treats diseases and disorders of the skin and hair). If you have the kind of insurance that requires you to start with your primary care physician I would recommend starting there to see what they think could be going on.|||Hey. I had the same problem. Go to see a dermotologist. Thay will help you tremendously! They can perscribe a cream/ toner for your skin that will have your skin glowing in like...weeks! Yes, they are side effects like peeling, redness, and burning SOMETIMES though. Everyone is different. Good Luck!|||The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html|||sudocreme is quite good for sores

No comments:

Post a Comment