Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have some scars on my right leg?

I have some scars on my right leg from past experiences, like falling or me and my sister fighting. They are so ugly. My mom bought me cocoa butter and I%26#039;ve been putting it on my scars twice a day for about 3 days. Should I keep doing this or is it a waste of my time? I%26#039;ve had scars on my arms, really bad ones too but they go away over time. But on my legs they never do. What can I do?|||The younger you are, the better chance you have of the scars going away completely. Cocoa butter is a good remedy, but you must be diligent and keep it up for some time. It helps soften the scar and smooth out the scar tissue.Be patient, working with it now will make it better in the long run.|||They sell over the counter scar treatments. Check it out at your local pharmacy|||waste of time. Just live with them.|||Vitamin E works real well.


Get the little gel tabs and cut them open and rub on the scar.


Good luck to you.|||hum try that merdierma


or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment