Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you think minor acne scars are attractive?

I just realized that all the people ive had a crush on all have minor acne scars. I find it really attractive, does anyone else feel this way?|||Um not really. Maybe you just subconciously think they%26#039;re tough because they have scars - your brain doesn%26#039;t really process what kind of scars they are..|||Don%26#039;t listen to these people when they call you crazy. I wouldn%26#039;t say they were attractive, but I sometimes feel like their face is a work of art, something no one else can replicate, so I feel like just looking at their face, because I%26#039;ve never seen that before. I am relating someone%26#039;s face with a painting.








Though, I think I may be thinking of people with mild acne... artistically placed on their face, and not SCARS.





But anyway. I suppose I agree with you in a sense.|||ok... you need to see a shrink i think

No comments:

Post a Comment