Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to remove leg scars?

i had enzecma earlier and it turned out to be scars due to hyperpigmention. It left a lot of ugly scars all over my lower calves. i am very sad. Anyone could help me please? i am currently using skin lightening lotion prescribed by doctor. i drink at least 2litre of water everyday. Any other food supplement would help? Curently considering laser.|||I%26#039;ve heard a product called Bio Oil is really good for scars.|||go to pharmacy and look for vitamin E oil..


they have different strength.


if u look at the website below,


there a some 32,000 IU and some 21,000 IU or 20,000 IU.


that refers to the strength..


its better to get the highest strength if you want to remove the scars very quickly.


but for me, 45000 IU is okay.


i used to apply this all over my face to remove my pimple scars..


and it works !


you will have to apply in the morning and before bed.or as conduct by your doctor.


good luck !





|||Bio oil or mederma.


They take about 6 weeks to start working.


But in the mean time,act as if theres nothing even wrong with your legs.


I have scars everywhere from skateboarding and dumb things but I don%26#039;t let it ruin my fun.


It%26#039;s just skin.|||amputation

No comments:

Post a Comment