Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I get rid of acne and acne scars??

PLz help!!! I need something that works fast and gives great results.|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Acne masks


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/acne-鈥?/a>|||Proactive|||Visit a dermatologist or your physician. There is a prescription for a cream whose name I forget. This is excellent for acnes and scars|||Make your own little treatment that consists of a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and any other thing you want to add. I use Neutrogena, Proactiv, AMBI(for fading scars), and Acne Free Scar System. I have no acne on my face! =) but my scars are fading too!|||All of my friends swear on ProActiv but if your poor like me and cant afford a $19.99 product plus shipping, then I DEFINILTY reccomend an amazing $6.00 bottle of Neutrogena Rapid Clear that eliminates break outs in 8 hours!!!!!! I swear by it... It feels funny at first then its fine.. its available at walmart/target.. and it comes in a little box so keep your eye open for that.. Just wash your face in the shower.. I use Almay Moisturizing Makeup Remover Pads Followed by a Neutrogena mask/scrub (its in a little jar) and then when I get out I splash ice cold water on my face to close up the pores.. then put on the Rapid Clear on all my pimples.. go to sleep and wake up pimple free. I promise.





As far as scars go, a friend of mine got slammed into a brick wall and has terrible scarring on his face, and he got a scar healing cream from his dermotoligist. If your interested I could find out the name for you. Im available on yahoo messenger. I hope this helps.|||many people have great results with proactive.|||woah! datz wat I NEED 2 KNO!!!!!!!!!!! WOW SOMTHIN IN COMMON! LoL :D|||i%26#039;ve been free from acne since i started using a product called beautiful skin. you should check it out!|||Just know, that if you use Proactive you%26#039;re not going to be able to stop using it because your skin gets used to it so you will break out badly if you stop. I would recommend something else so you won%26#039;t break out and end up worse than before.|||you should use acne free it%26#039;s a product that really works but sometimes it can make your face dry

No comments:

Post a Comment