Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is the sun good for your facial pimples, blemishes, scars and pretty much anything that has to do with that?

im recently going on a cruise and wondering if getting a lot of sun on my face is good for my pimples, etc?|||While we all need Vitamin D, and you may think the sun will help dry out pimples and blemishes, it can cause more damage than do good.





Your skin may react poorly to the sun if you are not using proper sunblock by creating more oils which could in turn cause you to break out even more.





Get a good non-greasy sunblock with micronized zinc and reapply at least every few hours. I prefer Making Shade by Intuit Beauty:





http://jenni.intuitbeautydiva.com/Produc鈥?/a>





If you want to get rid of pimples, try a good Acne Defense line (not Proactiv) which uses Tea Tree oils, Green Tea, Salicylic Adic, SD Alcohol and other powerful products to help clean and clear up your skin:





Intuit Beauty makes a cool acne defense pack I have recommended to many of my clients (it should last two to three months and comes with a money back guarantee):





http://jenni.intuitbeautydiva.com/Produc鈥?/a>





If that doesn%26#039;t suit your style, try Dr. Perricone%26#039;s acne/breakout line. He%26#039;s the dermatologist to the stars and I%26#039;ve also had good success recommending clients use his prodcuts:





http://www.nvperriconemd.com/index.cfm?a鈥?/a>





Above all else, don%26#039;t fry your skin in the sun - aside from skin cancer, you face the serious problem of aging your skin too quickly and will end up looking like you%26#039;re 60 when you%26#039;re 40.|||Nope - it is fine in small doses without the spf the vitamin d is great but don%26#039;t fry yourself - if you bake pimples will be the least of your problems. So little doses, yes do not lay out without then putting on an spf -


Use a good regime twice a day - every day.|||yeah, it will look a lot better! whether its actually GOOD for them is a little different than if it will make it look better. sun exposure just isnt good for you anyway, but if you have bad acne, then its worth it I think.|||Sun is not good for scars- it can make the scar darken more and the scar could be more noticeable. The sun can dry out pimples or blemishes, but that鈥檚 only if you have no sunscreen or other products on your face. Not advisable. Wear sunscreen and makeup and enjoy your cruise!|||Yes. The sun gets the scars on my back gone. Infact i can%26#039;t wait to go to South Carolina next Wednesday to get my back clear .


But becareful not to get to much sun!|||I think that if you weren%26#039;t sweating, the sun may be good. It%26#039;s definitely not good for scars, as the sun will make them darker. I have a long scar on my collarbone and my dr. told me to apply vitamin E to it before going in the sun or I will have a scar that is darker than the rest of me. Maybe you should get some Proactiv, but i wouldn%26#039;t suggest soaking up the rays to make pimples go away and like I said, sweat makes them worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment