Monday, December 14, 2009

Where in singapore can one buy an over the counter cream or any solution for scars?

what is the name and where is it located.|||Try Guardian Pharmacy and Watsons. They are located all over the island. There are some with stationed pharmacists to help in answering your specific needs.|||for new or old scars my friend recommended me the aloe vera gel from banana boat, available from watson, guardian maybe ntuc, especially good for burns|||go to watson or guardian.. they will be happy to assists you!|||I have very bad skin that often developed keloid whenever I had a cut or acne. I tried BIO SKIN CARE鈩?cream which you%26#039;ll need to offer from their website http://www.naturalbioskincare.com/benefi鈥?/a>


My keloids faded after several applications of the cream, Even though the scar is still there, it is not as prominent as before. I had tried a lot of %26#039;over the counter cream%26#039; but they do not help at all. This is one of the most satisfying product which I had used.|||go body shop in orchard rd

No comments:

Post a Comment