Monday, December 14, 2009

What really works on facial acne scars?

I get microderabrasion about every 3 weeks and I think 99.8% of my acne is gone it%26#039;s just little red spots and stuff that is left. What really works on them that a 15 year old can work with? and does it make your skin sensitive or anything that i%26#039;d have to worry with or will it work well along with microdermabrasion.|||try mederma.....that seems to help a lot with a lot of scars and it is over the counter which helps a lot....it is slightly expensive but really worth every penny.....it helped me with a burn scar and helped my sister in law with stretch marks from her baby....i imagine it will also be best for acne scars as well.....|||usually with microderabrasion, use retin to help in further microderabrasion. but you have to use in before bedtime to avoid sun sensitivity and darkening of skin|||Brandon they make creams for the reduction of scars. My advise it to keep your face out of the sun, if you don%26#039;t you will get permanent scars from where the dermabrasion removed them. Stay out of the sun, for two years! Don%26#039;t believe me? Ask you Dr. And apply moisture every day. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment