Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the cheapest makeup that hides scars?

has to be lasting all day and not cause breakouts!|||Bare Minerals works well but to fade the scar, rub some Vitiman E oil on your scar and it will help it heal. Maybe also some Mederma? Both these products can be found at drugstores or at Trader Joes for the Vitiman E oil. Hope I helped!|||My mom uses Bare Minerals but that stuff seems like a pain to order and a lot of money. I%26#039;d try it out, but if you don%26#039;t have a lot of money and time to deal with it, try some organic makeup. I use something called %26quot;Organic Wear%26quot;. I bought it at Target for like $5 and they have a whole line of products. It comes with a brush, but I recommend buying a set of different sizes. Try different methods of applying it to the spots you want to hide, and then spreading some loose powder all over your face to blend it all nicely.|||Bare minerals, waterproof, lasts for 2 days, and is guanteed not to cause breakouts!! and covers scars nicely if you get the right skin tone!!|||Dermablend is made for this purpose. I used it after I got in a bad car accident that left scars around my mouth.





http://www.dermablend.com/allproducts/

No comments:

Post a Comment