Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do Acne Scars look worse on a Guy or A Women?

Do Acne Scars look Worse on a Guy or A Women?|||They dont look good on anyone, but I think its more acceptable for men to have them, they can cover some with facial hair.|||Well, just the simple words %26quot;acne scars%26quot; sound horrible and unattractive, regardless of wether you see them on a man or a woman!!! However, I do think that us girls are a bit luckier because we can cover them up with makeup. Ugghhh... how I hate acne and the scars they leave behind!!!! Wouldn%26#039;t it be great if there were no such thing as acne...???|||of course a woman|||both.. usually look worse to the guy|||Well, anyone. girls usually cover them up with makeup but boys have nothing. So i probably would say guys.|||Yep a woman. Guys aren%26#039;t that really obsessed with their looks as much as females are. Just think, who spend more time in the bathroom doing their hair and makeup? And who is usually the one who freaks out over a zit or worse a zit scar? Females. No offense since I%26#039;m female, too. But that%26#039;s just my opinion.|||I don%26#039;t know.


I think it would be equal between them. Have you ever heard a girl say %26quot;yeah.. I think these acne scars make me look good?%26quot; No.. I haven%26#039;t. So..


but if you put it that way. I would say a girl. Not b/c Im a girl, but b/c were so ( well some of us anyway) hygenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment