Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid of my acne scars?

I use to have a lot of acne (still do sometimes)


My face is really sensitive, i tend to break out easy. I have black an blue scares (not to large)


It makes my face look ... awful!





I tried proactive, i was thinking it was gonna take it away, but it didn%26#039;t.





I want to get rid of em within 3 weeks... can someone help me? please|||Microdermabrasion is the only way i know of, you can buy mock chemical peels at the store to lessen the appearance. The only way to get rid of them is done by a doctor only.|||I would talk to a plastic sugeon or dermotologist. I know their are treatments (non-surgical) that can clear up are noticibly reduce acne scaring.|||I have sensitive face too, thats why I start using female facial wash like fonds, very gentle to the skin. Every morning use antibacterial wash from ponds and after that pat it dry and apply Detox, its like a cream powder, then in the night do the same.|||Try Avon%26#039;s Clearskin products.|||I%26#039;ve struggled with acne, rosacea, and skin texture for years. I%26#039;ve found two very helpful solutions: prescritption treatment, and follwing the advice of Paula Begoun, a cosmetics expert. If you can talk to a Dr. and get a prescription for Retin-A or Renova, that would be the best solution. Those are some of the only products that have actually been proven to help make scars less obvious and improve acne (helps wrinkles too!). You can also go to Paula Begoun%26#039;s website www.cosmeticscop.com, and read her advice.|||Find some natural remedy for acne


scars

No comments:

Post a Comment