Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do i get rid of 19 year old scars?

i have these scars in my legs since i was a kid. i have tried bio oil it has lighten some of my scars and on some did not. I have fair skin and some of my scars are darker than my skin tone so they are pretty visible. can anybody help me. i find it really annoying that i couldnt wear shorts or skirts because i get really conscious. do you have any other treatments except surgical ones that could work much better and faster than bio oil?|||Neosporin helps my scars alot. It%26#039;s kinda a long process but it%26#039;s better than spending alot of money for surgery. Just rub the problem area with the neosporin everyday till it heals up.|||the best cream to get rid of scars is dermaE is a organic cream that is the best that I ever use I had a old scar that I had in my face now is not their . go to dermaE.com and search for scar gel and even helps to get rid of stretch marks.I swear by this products|||bioskincare you can buy it online at their website





please help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment