Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I get rid of scars?

I%26#039;ve had a scar from a cat scratch on my leg since march. How can I get ridof it without surgrey or expensive treatments?|||Theres something called mederma cream that helps diminish scars|||I have used vitamin E liquid and it seemed to work|||I have heard mederma is good but it%26#039;s only available in the US. I have several scars on my arm from where I dropped my hair straighteners and have been trying to get rid of them for weeks. I tried the silicon patch things for a while but decided to stop wearing them %26#039;cause they look kind of ugly and it defeated the purpose of trying to get rid of it as it just made me look even sillier. I%26#039;m now something called bio-oil which is from boots and costs under 拢10 which is working a lot quicker and making a noticeable difference. Good luck with removing it!|||There are a number of gel sheets available which are usually made from silicone, which can help to flatten and soften raised scars if worn regularly. Silicone, pressure, occlusion, topical cortisone and vitamin E have all been shown to decrease the collagen that forms scars. Patches and pads help but are unsightly so people tend to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment