Monday, December 14, 2009

Help with frustrating back acne and scars?

I have back acne, not furiously, but at least 10 scattered around between my should blades. I have tried nearly every acne treatment, but nothing works. How can i get rid of this?


also, from various treatments, i now have small, dot scars on my back from the acne, how i can i make them less noticeable, since they are very dark|||bathe frequently.|||If you use conditioner on your hair that could give you acne on your back. Make sure you wash your back with an acne wash after you rinse your hair. The residue from the conditioner on your skin can make you break out. I also use an acne toner on my back.|||I would recomend going to your family doctor. Most people don%26#039;t think of a doctor when it comes to acne, but they sometimes use a simple anti-biotic for acne. They have many other treatments to, and more importantly they have loads of advise. Make sure to ask lots of questions.





I had a few friends in highschool that had great success simply by going to the doctor. A while later and their problem was virtually gone.|||umm i tht ur condition is quite serious,y not u consult a doctor or a beautician to seek for help...since u already triy soo many acne treatment but to no avail..do you know that by using diff pr0ducts will cause the skin to be more sensitive..u can try searching for website like 88db in sp0re... and they have more info on that..|||avon has a product for acne that comes in the form of a spray. Also try using a bodywash that is designed specifically for breakouts. The scars should fade...but try using some aloe vera gel mixed with a mouisturizing lotion...





also keep close track of your diet and eat healthy and drink plenty of water...





also I saw someone above write about conditioner getting left on your back after using it and it causeing breakouts. Thats very true. A couple years ago I started breaking out around my neck and on my back and couldnt figure out why since i%26#039;ve never had a problem with acne or any zits at all... I was washing while leaving my conditioner in for the longest time possible and then rinsing it out last and getting straight out of the shower. I talked to someone and they told me to make sure to use body wash after I rinse out the conditioner. It ended up solving my problem...|||well, i had a few last year, and i put astringent on my back every night to get the dirt and stuff off of it. it cleared up in about a week or two.|||I had a little acne on my back...I went to hawaii, sat in the sun for a while and when I came home...it was perfectly cleared!


I%26#039;m not telling you to go to hawaii but you should try sitting in the sun for a while...if you can...I live in a place where the sun rarely shines...





also PROACTIVE doesn%26#039;t do crap...i use it on my face just because its pretty much the only face wash that doesn%26#039;t make me break out and if anything it leaves dark spots from blemishes behind.





I bought this thing from CLINIQUE its a dark spot treater, and it really works! just go to any macys or nordstoms its only 13.50 and you put it on in the morning and before you go to bed...it could def work on the back...|||Have you tried Zap It! from Melaleuca? I%26#039;ve had several customers rave about it. I%26#039;ve used it, but don%26#039;t have a severe acne problem. Two of my customers have teenage boys and have seen a big improvement.





If you are interested, and don%26#039;t know someone who is a customer of Melaleuca, contact me.





Good luck!|||get a prescription for accutane|||Neutrogena makes a body wash that helps get rid of acne, called %26#039;Body Clear%26#039;, and I know Phisoderm (and probably several other brands) offers a similar product. I usually squirt some of the Body Clear on a poof, and then squeeze it over my shoulders so that the suds wash over my back and clean my skin. Clinique makes a body spray containing salcylic acid that can help clear up bacne; my brother swears by it. If you have long hair, consider wearing it up so that it%26#039;s not rubbing against your back and transfering oils onto your skin.|||Hi there!





Before you spent loads of money on the commercial creams and lotions, there are some home remedies that you may wish to try to get rid of your irritating pimples. For acne that flares at that time of the month, drink one to two cups of chasteberry tea a day. Some studies have shown that this herb helps regulate female hormones. However, this herb is only effective if you take it at least 2 to 3 months consistently.





You can also try dabbing vinegar or lemon juice on your pimples. Apply a small portion of the vinegar initially to see if your skin is sensitive to it. Most of the cases, this would not have any sensitivity issues. All vinegars and lemons contain acids that can help flush out pores. Another easy home remedy is to apply aloe vera on your pimples once a day. One study found that 90 percent of skin sores were completely healed with aloe vera within 5 days!





For other natural remedies for acne treatment, you can read abt them here: http://acne.best-health-remedy.com/|||proactive, or Avon had a product out for acne on the body. Proactive helps with acne scars and discoloration.

No comments:

Post a Comment