Monday, December 14, 2009

FACE QUESTION: How can I get rid of face acne & acne scars over the summer?

I got until


august 31st


______________________________________鈥?br>




I cant use over the counter products becauce im broke. Also


things that have really worked for you.|||If you use sunscreen, your acne scars will not show up as much and eventually not at all. My dermatologist told me to use sunscreen so the scarring doesn%26#039;t show up once my ance is clear.





and of course this will not work overnight or anything.|||What I always did was take some vaseline over my pores for about fifteen minutes. Carefully get it all off your face with a warm towel and then take some isopropyl alcohol and lightly apply it over the %26quot;zitty%26quot; areas. It should clear up in a few days.|||go to a hispanic supermarket, maybe any pharmacy, and there%26#039;s this ointment called Vitacilina, it comes in a green box,


it has cured my acne scars and it can also be used as neosporin, as in for cuts. a box costs around 2-3 dollars|||Both me and my mom have used toothpaste for like spot treatments. and it actually works pretty well. for toothpaste you know? lol|||Do not touch your face...





Get a suntan on your face...





Wash your face several times a day...





Drink a lot of water...





Dab rubbing alcohol... dries them out...Good Luck!|||OH

No comments:

Post a Comment